Sunday, May 15, 2016

Time to Let my Community Know

Last Saturday, me, Ate Liezel, and Auntie Ameng told my ordeal to Nanay. Before, we decided to first keep silent. It's not because we don't respect Nanay or what but with the thought that my father is undergoing dialysis and she's already in pain and it will be more painful for her to know my condition. To cut the story short, she accepted it with an open mind. We concluded to go talk to my doctor at the National Kidney and Transplant Institute on Tuesday.



Now, it's Monday, May 16, 2016, 7:53 am. Ermin Garcia Cubao
I'm preparing our breakfast and getting ready to work. Since my mother already knew, I am now planning to talk to my community and ask for help. Please pray for me so that the right words will come out of my mouth. Also pray for me to have the courage and strength to face this ordeal.

I will post what will happen later :)

By the way, don't forget to subscribe to get the latest updates. And if you want to help, just click the donate button below. Thank you so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment